Atlantic Avenue Real Estate Available: JPJ Real Estate & Design has posted on the Patch boards that 1,600 square feet of space with parking in the rear is available for lease at 78 Atlantic Ave. in Lynbrook. Click the headline for more details.
West Hempstead Westerners Continue to Impress: The defending state champion West Hempstead Westerners Fire Department drill team put on an impressive showing over the weekend at the state preview tournament. Want to see how quick the team made it up a ladder off of a moving truck? Come back at 11 a.m. and watch the video.
Like Us on Facebook: You’d be doing yourself a favor to head over to the Malverne-West Hempstead-Lynbrook Patch Facebook page and click “like.” It’s a great way to not only get the news from us, but interact with other residents and pick up a few extra things you might not see on the site.
Weather: From the National Weather Service, during the day: "Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent." At night: "Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible."