Want to know the all the news, events, and issues that are going on in Malverne, West Hempstead and Lynbrook today? Take a look:
September 11 Anniversary
- Wednesday marks the 12th anniversary of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Center will unveil a new fire truck Wednesday dedicated to the 343 firefighters who lost their lives on September 11, 2001, including Robert Deangelis of West Hempstead. How are you recognizing the 9/11 anniversary?
- Lynbrook Police said a man has been charged with aggravated harassment and stalking outside the department. Another man has been arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. Check out the part I and part II of the crime report.
- Wondering what homes recently sold in your town? Check back later today to find out.
Tuesday's Top Story
- Did you see the top story of Tuesday? A new athletic turf field at Marion Street School in Lynbrook is nearing completion, with a new baseball field also in the works.
Free Soccer Clinic
- The West Hempstead Chiefs Soccer Club will hold a free clinic on Wednesday, 6 p.m. at the Eagle Avenue soccer field. More details can be found here.