Here's a look at some interesting boards posts from the past week:
- Volunteer at Cancer Fundraiser: My name is Ann-Marie and I work for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). LLS raises money to find a cure for blood cancer, as well as to support the patients and their families who are currently fighting it.
- Kickin' It Women's Kickball League: The crisp Fall air is just around the corner, which means two things... KICKBALL & MORE KICKBALL!
- Tips for Tackling a Flooded Basement: You don’t have to be a meteorologist to know that with the strong storms, we are going to see a lot of flooding.
- Tips to Prepare for Above Average Hurricane Season: As the peak of the Atlantic hurricane season draws near, the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI) urges residents in New Jersey and New York to remain vigilant and if they have not already taken precautions, now is the time to act.
- Free Prostate Cancer Screenings: Integrated Medical Foundation arranges for Urologists and technicians to provide free prostate cancer screenings for men which involves a brief physical exam (DRE) and/or a simple PSA blood test.