Here are the top five headlines for Jan. 18.
- Malverne General Market: A proposal was submitted to the Malverne village board last night to change the use of the vacant supermarket on Hempstead Avenue to a general market. Learn more later today.
- Priciest Homes: Looking for a new home or just curious to see what's on the market? Today we'll check out the seven priciest homes for sale in Malverne, Lynbrook and West Hempstead.
- Help Wanted: Click here to see what Long Island companies are currently looking to hire.
- DWI Crash: A woman was arrested for DWI this week after colliding with a recycling truck in West Hempstead. Click here for the story.
- Benefit for Baby Quinn: There will be a benefit Saturday for Quinn Linzer, a Lynbrook baby who was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Learn more how you can support Baby Quinn and her family later today.