Malverne's annual Fall Festival takes place today from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the vlllage. There will be so much going on this Sunday -- from Hempstead Avenue to Church Street to Crossroads Farm -- that we've compiled this helpful guide so you don't miss a thing.
Here's a schedule of the festivities happening on Oct. 21 for the Malverne fall festival.
- 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Music in center of parking lot near train tracks along Hempstead Avenue.
- Noon: Pet Costume Parade starting by San Dee Lanes, heading through the parking lot and ending at the gazebo in Reese Park
- 1 p.m.: Zumba demo in center of parking lot near train tracks along Hempstead Avenue; Bake-Off submissions due at the Reese Park gazebo for judging.
- 1:30 p.m.: The Verge band performs in center of parking lot near train tracks along Hempstead Avenue.
- 2:30 p.m.: Tap to Pointe dancers perfom in parking lot near train tracks along Hempstead Avenue.
- 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.: Pony rides, beer garden at Connolly Station with specials, bouncy attractions (on Church Street and inside parking lot); face-painting, classic cars, local merchants and vendors, and food. At Crossroads Farm at Grossmann's (480 Hempstead Ave.) there will be pumpkin picking, children's games, "Made of Long Island" farmer's market, farm tours, hayrides, farm animals, music, antique engines and garlic planting.
Also, stop by the Patch tent at the festival today to pick-up your free swag (while supplies last).
Click here to see photos from the 2011 Fall Festival.
Upload any photos you take of today's festivities by following these simple steps.
- 1. Log into Malverne-West Hempstead-Lynbrook Patch (create an account if you don’t have one)
- Click on this article
- Click on the “Upload Photos and Videos” button above
- Upload your photos and videos
- Add a caption
The Malverne Fall Festival is hosted by the Malverne Merchants and Professionals Association and the Malverne Civic Association. The festivites at Crossroads Farm at Grossmann's are organized by the Nassau Land Trust.