Here are some of the most interesting blogs from the past week:
- What to Consider When Buying a Car for Your Teen: Parents spend years teaching their children the art of “how-to” – how to talk, how to walk, how to tie their shoes, how to ride a bike, and much, much more.
- Rotary to Host Stellar Gala at Cradle of Aviation: One of the summer’s most highly anticipated events, which attracts guests from across Long Island, the Northport Rotary’s night of non-stop food, drink and entertainment, takes place on Thursday, August 8 at Garden City’s Cradle of Aviation.
- 4 Tips for Adult Students to Save Up to $10,000: Recently, I helped a thirty year old college student find tuition savings of over $20,000. We were also able to find a way to reduce his time in college by one whole semester.
- IRS- Special Tax Benefits for Armed Forces Personnel: If you’re a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, the IRS wants you to know about the many tax benefits that may apply to you.
- The Past Week and the Rally Long Passed: Before getting in to the meat and potatoes of this posting, I am just going to reiterate that my intent is to give you insight into my activities as a Board Member and not necessarily to tell you what my thoughts are about things.
- How to Choose a Toothbrush: If you've ever walked down the dental hygiene aisle at the grocery store, then you know that there are many different options of toothbrushes available.
- More on Protecting Yourselves Against Identity Theft: Most of us carry our checkbooks and all of our credit cards, debit cards, and telephone cards with us all the times.