Here are some of the most interesting blogs from the past week:
- The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds with 3 Simple Recipes: Chia seeds have been all the rage for quite some time now. My personal favorite has always been the flax seed but, in my quest to tweak my diet for the New Year, I have decided to consume more chia seeds.
- How to Prepare Your Home for a Summer Storm: Getting your home ready for heavy thunderstorms is one of those things you don’t want to put off.
- A Letter to My Midlife Canine: I’m starting with a confession: I didn’t want you. I know I’ve denied it but you have to understand where I was coming from.
- The Phases of the Moon: Everyone is familiar with the Moon. The Moon is so familiar to us that we often ignore it completely but the Moon is the most visible object in the night sky.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil: Bad for the Prostate?: Consuming large amounts of omega-3 fatty acids may not be right for everyone
- Long Beach Not One of NY's Top 12 Beaches: According to AAA Car & Driver, Long Beach is NOT one of the top 12 beaches in New York.