Here are some of the most interesting blogs from the past week:
- Mad Vegan Scientist at Work: No Bake, No Watermelon Cupcakes: Refreshing and cold, these “cupcakes” will delight your family and guests, especially when they realize they are natural, healthy and dairy-free and gluten-free!
- Take a Byte out of Crime: Whatever else you may want your computer to do, you don't want it to inadvertently reveal your personal information to others. Take steps to help assure that this won't happen.
- "Right Brain/Left Brain" Idea May be Lopsided: Have you ever had a right brain/left brain conversation with a friend to try to figure out what “type” you are?
- Rolling River Day Camp to be Featured on "Cake Boss": Rolling River Day Camp in East Rockaway, New York will be featured on an upcoming episode of TLC's hit show, "Cake Boss."
- Busy for a Summer Week: So as I had already known it would be, this week was a little busier with meetings than it had been from the beginning of the summer.
- A New Type of Weight Loss Program: If you’re anything like me, you have tried numerous diets on the market only to find that all the weight you lose, you gain right back.
- Indians Only Kill What They Eat?: One Indian spiritual belief held that if a single animal escaped, it would warn all the other animals in the region.