Alexa Ford, of Lynbrook and Alessandra Mannino, of West Hempstead, are among the talented young stars to perform.
The annual competition showcases talent between the ages of 13 and 19, according to county executive Ed Mangano. Previous winners include participants who moved on to American Idol fame - Kevin Covais (2003) and Robbie Rosen (2009).
Admission is free to the event, which kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
The Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre is located near parking fields 6 and 6A in Eisenhower Park. The venue offers no formal seating so concertgoers are urged to bring folding chairs or blankets. For further information, contact the Parks Public Information Office at (516) 572-0200 or visit www.nassaucountyny.gov/parks
Other finalists include:
- Christina Cinnamo, of Franklin Square
- Jackie Cotumaccio, of Roslyn
- Caity DiBattista, of New Hyde Park
- Dari Goldman, of Oceanside
- Amanda Goldstein, of Plainview
- Taylor Hogan, of Massapequa Park
- Bridget Iaboni, of Levittown
- Anna Le Petri, of Rockville Centre
- Alyssa Lopez, of Levittown
- Emily Lutz, of Carl Place
- Rachel Margolin, of Massapequa Park
- Kristen Murphy, of Bellmore
- Alyssa Pallotta, of East Meadow
- Joanna Pisciotta, of Massapequa
- Ashley Shapiro, of Oceanside
- Samantha Siclari, of Levittown
- Samuel Tesch, of Roslyn
- Christina Tramantana, of Wantagh
- Riley Walsh, of Westbury