Computer Tech Teacher, Nassau BOCES
Teach courses in computer repair technology, leading the student toward the CompTIA A+ Certification. In Computer Repair-I (60 hour course) introduce novice students to the basic elements of computer theory and personal computing hardware. Topics include CPU storage, media, memory, monitor interface, system teardown, upgrades and troubleshooting. Computer Repair-II (60 hours) builds upon the first course and covers in-depth topics.
Visual Merchandiser, Forever 21
- Works accordingly to visual guidelines in order to generate sales and provide shopping ease for customers.
- Creates window and merchandise displays within visual guidelines.
- Works alongside management and sales associates.
Co-ordinate schedueles for pharmacists to ensure all stores in the Long Island market are staffed appropriately
Accountant, Cold Spring Harbor Lab
Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of principles and practices related to budget development, financial and general ledger analysis and be able to apply generally accepted accounting principles associated with not-for-profits. Capacity to understand and resolve complex issues which require extensive follow-up with both internal and external constituencies is expected.
Volunteer Coordinator, North Shore University Hospital
- Recruits volunteers from various community sources (schools, outreach programs, community centers, places-of-worship, on-line sites, living communities, etc.).
- Interviews potential volunteers and performs screening/background checks in accordance with federal, state and hospital regulations.
- Conducts volunteer orientation, annual in-services / mandatory topic programs and volunteer competency reviews.
- Creates, maintains and updates volunteer service descriptions for each volunteer assignment.
- Schedules, assigns and supervises volunteers to optimize operational service.
- Educates hospital departments to available volunteer services and programs.
- Coordinates special events for patients and volunteer recognition programs.
- Collaborates with Health System marketing departments to develop and distribute communications promoting volunteer opportunities and services.
- Recommends, implements and adheres to approved operating goals, objectives and budget.
- Generates and maintains various department records and reports on operational performance, justification and/or corrective action.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Maintaining and improving in-house infrastructure, including:
- Hyper-V Servers/Environments
- Terminal Server/Remote Access, Application Server, Active Directory Maintenance/Security
- System backups, Laptop backups
- Install application software, which includes Microsoft SQL Server and configure all it’s components (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Firewall maintenance/tuning
- Microsoft Office 365 migrations and setups
- Troubleshoot system issues
The Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce is seeking applicants for the position of executive director. Successful candidates will have demonstrated administrative leadership and management, financials and budgeting, marketing and public relations; demonstrated success in Customer Relationship Management and experience in creating and developing unconventional sources of revenue. Skill set must include self-motivation, exceptional communication, familiarity with social media, and computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
Assistant Superintendent, Baldwin School District
Responsible for all aspects of the supervision, direction and evaluation of the District’s comprehensive K-12 instructional programs.
Lab Assistant, H2M
- Logging samples in computer system.
- Sample labeling in accordance with accepted criteria. ·
- Calibration and use of pH and chlorine meters to test samples in the field.
- Preparing bottles and stocking shelves as required. ·
- Delivering samples to each department at the end of the workday. ·
- Occasional pick-up and delivery of samples. ·
- Clean and organize the department daily to promote a clean, safe work environment and smooth flow of daily operations. ·
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Obtain and deliver all fuel loads per customer's request.
- Fill equipment fuel tanks with propane, diesel fuel or gasoline as appropriate.
- Perform required quality control checks on refueling trucks.
- Complete daily safety check on equipment.
- Drive fueling units to various locations around the airport to fuel aircraft and/or ground equipment working either solo or with others.
- Properly completes all forms as outlined in ATA 103, the airlines and SERVISAIR.
- Troubleshoot reports and/or correct any equipment problems.
- Ensure safety policies as determined by the airport authority, the local fire department and/or any other agencies are enforced.
- Communicate appropriately with fellow team members
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation
- Complete thorough cleaning of guest areas
- Execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments and arrival.
- Collects, verifies and records demographic, insurance and referral information.
- Collects, records and receipts outstanding money.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Answers and processes overflow calls.
- Maintains reception area.