Here are the top five headlines for July 26.
- West Nile Treatment: Weather permitting, ground crews will be in Malverne, West Hempstead, Lynbrook and Lakeview tonight to administer a pesticide to kill mosquitoes. Click for details.
- LI American Water: The newest customers of Lynbrook-based Long Island American Water, which has been in hot water with homeowners in Malverne, Lynbrook and parts of West Hempstead, are calling for a public takeover. Learn more .
- Farmer's Market: Starting today, the Lynbrook farmer's market will be held at its new location (weather permitting) from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.. The new spot is located on Sunrise Highway, at the corner of Forest Avenue, just west of Dunkin Donuts.
- Worst Parking Lot: Malverne residents have said that parking is an issue in the village, even they don't shop at some of the stores in town. What's the worst parking lot in Malverne? Vote in our poll and share your comments later today.
- Best Pizza: Which of these seven local pizzerias, has the best pizza out of Malverne, West Hempstead, Lynbrook and Rockville Centre? Vote .