HR Shared Services Liaison, North Shore-LIJ
- Serves as liaison between shared services and business lines, educates regional and site management as well as employees on new initiatives related to benefits or other total rewards programs and policies. Develops communications and educational materials and works with Corporate Communications in developing multi-form delivery methods.
- Interacts with internal Total Rewards and other HR staff to understand new and anticipated programs. Makes suggestions on program development and rollout.
- Interfaces with Regional and Site Executives and alerts them to upcoming events. Solicits feedback and brings back to TR team.
- Plans initial rollout timelines and schedules in consultation with site management and TR staff.
- Collaborates on educational materials for TR programs and initiatives.
- Represents TR at Beginnings, and provides overview of benefit offerings to new hires.
- Develops and delivers benefit presentations to employee populations for new and existing programs.
- Works with M & A team to plan integration activities related to benefits and HR programs. Designs and delivers presentations to newly acquired businesses to describe NSLIJ programs and discuss any changes.
- Develops and delivers open enrollment benefits presentations and answers employee questions or researches answers as needed.
- Performs related duties, as assigned
Customer Service Supervisor, Regional Claims Recovery
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates staff.
- Routinely audits work output to ensure compliance with unit expectations and processes.
- Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Trains new employees on department policies, procedures, processes and applicable information systems.
- Informs staff of changes in policies, procedures, processes, systems and regulatory laws and requirements.
- Partners with Human Resources to deliver corrective action, as necessary.
- Mentors and develops skills of direct reports.
- Plans and prioritizes schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operations service.
- Gathers department metrics and prepares reports for management review.
- Recommends procedural and system changes to improve processes, operational quality and efficiency, i.e., job aides, training resources, and work flow. Actively participates in process improvement projects.
- Maintains attendance, payroll records and processing of time-off requests.
Guest Services Manager, Roosevelt Field
Directing, managing and coordinating the efforts of the sales staff through the creation of sales goals, gift card sales, sales strategies and cooperative efforts with related mall management and marketing activities all while providing concierge level service to customers and merchants.
Breast Cancer Program Supervisor, Adelphi
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Breast Cancer Program,
- Administrative oversight of clinical and ancillary services including the Hotline, Volunteer Program, Marketing, Outreach, Technology, Bilingual Services and Evaluation
- Provide administrative supervision to various Social Work and Ancillary staff
- Participate in program planning of existing and new clinical and educational projects
- Coordinate evaluation projects
Logistics Operations Lead, Cablevision
- Must possess OSHA certifications for operation of material handling equipment: forklift, electric jack, etc.
- Must be proficient with multiple software applications: Oracle, Microsoft Office, Cabledata, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including: evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
Coordinator of Eligibility and Recruiting, Stony Brook
- In conjunction with the Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance, monitor recruiting activities. Collect and monitor required paperwork for official visits both prior to and following the conclusion of such trips. Act as liaison with Financial Aid, the Registrar’s Office and the Admissions Office on any issues affecting the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Review, monitor, and determine student-athlete eligibility on a continual basis. Provide timely information regarding initial, transfer and continuing eligibility to coaches, academic advisors and appropriate administrative staff to avoid potential NCAA violations. Eligibility responsibilities will include preliminary transfer credit evaluations and initial eligibility reviews as well as responsibility for conducting team eligibility meetings.
- Provide interpretations, updates on NCAA legislation, and rules education to the various athletic department constituencies. Conduct ongoing rules education meetings with coaching staffs, administrative staff and boosters to provide the best defense against inadvertent violations of rules. Educational responsibility will also include creation and distribution of a compliance newsletter.
- Support the Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance when investigating possible areas of concern, self-reporting of secondary violations of NCAA rules, coordinating eligibility waivers and appeals to the appropriate conference and/or NCAA office.
- Additional compliance duties may be assigned and may include providing assistance with issues involving agent/amateurism program, APR, etc.
Asset Protection, Best Buy
- Coaches store employees on standards, policies and best practices related to safety and crisis events and monitors compliance with safety behaviors.
- Assists in resolving any hazards, compliance issues and investigates any employee or customer accidents.
- Monitors the store for security risks and alarm functionality.
- Delivers asset protection training and ensures employee safety trainings are current.