Working as an extra in a Spider Man movie may not put a lot of food on the table and it won't last forever, but it is a job.
Here are other options for work this week.
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
- Performs daily patient rounds.
- Writes orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests. Interprets laboratory and test results.
- Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff and/or other care providers to ensure optimum quality of patient care.
- Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions and any referrals on patient charts. Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions.
New York State teaching certification in chemistry, grades 7-12 is required. Candidates with teaching experience and dual certification in a second science subject area are preferred.
Part time. Seeking talented sales consultants for a part time position. Must enjoy working in a fashionable store and have a great personality.
Entry level accounting grad to assist GM with the daily operations of a high tech manufacturing business. This position will encompass various office operations such as accounting, order processing, and purchasing, as well as other operations. A B.S. Accounting is required for this position.
- Create cost estimates based on the work letter
- Create cost estimates and budgets for prospective construction work associated with building acquisitions and other general contracting work.
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
- Manage bid process for competitive lump sum bidding.
- Follow up on submitted estimates and bids with leasing, architect and/or project managers.
- Submit 100% of bids and budgets by the bid deadline.
- Review the approved construction documents with the project manager prior to and during the bid phase.
- Provide support to project managers including negotiation of extra work orders with tenants.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to the construction administrative assistant.
Supervisor will support the general manager in operating a million-dollar plus business focused on delivering a positive, enjoyable customer experience and the kind of financial results that ensure long-term business growth. Assist in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including execution of all company policies, procedures, programs and systems; participate in the achievement of store objectives; and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and ethical business practices.
- Inspects and maintains proper functioning of carpentry, electrical, HVAC,
- Life safety, mechanical and plumbing systems at assigned work location within health system.
- Evaluates the condition of these systems and determines, in conjunction with management, appropriate corrective measures.
- Performs preventive and operational maintenance to ensure a functional and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Creates, implements and facilitates preventive maintenance schedules.
- Makes cost-reduction recommendations to management that adhere to policies and procedures, for electrical, fire safety, HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Performs small scale repairs to building structures, including but not limited to: doors, locks, furniture, ceilings, floors, walls repair, windows and sidewalks.
- Maintains records of all work completed, time spent and materials used.
- Completes work in neat and timely fashion, causing little to no disturbance to tenants.
- Evaluates and reports work in progress by all outside contractors including outside cleaning personnel and security.
Front and rear load drivers needed.
- Researches and identifies new government, corporate, foundations and private funding prospects.
- Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations.
- Generates revenues for client programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals.
- If required supervise other consultants hired by Clients for specific writing purposes.
- Maintains and implements funding calendar activities, including cultivation activities.
- Writes reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders.
- Acts as liaison with program staff.
- Identifies funding opportunities and new program areas to match client’s priorities, using research tools.
- Special projects as needed.
The tournament manager is responsible for helping non-profit organizations raise funds through the Dixon Challenge. The primary job is to execute Dixon Challenge sponsorship opportunities. The manager is responsible for hiring, training and managing the staff that will represent Dixon Golf at these events and is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely reporting and procedures for handling cash donations are followed precisely.
Ambulatory experience; relevant acute care experience may be considered. Position requires good organization, strong assessment skills, and patient education. Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Cultural sensitivity & technical nursing competencies. PC literacy & experience with ambulatory elctronic medical record a plus. Preference will be given to qualified RN's with obstetrical experience.