Police have released details about Monday morning's crash in West Hempstead including the names of three individuals who have been charged with crimes, including DWI.
Learn more in our look at the top headlines for April 3.
- DWI, Criminal Mischief: The 21-year-old driver of a vehicle that flipped in West Hempstead Monday morning after attempting to evade police has been charged with DWI. But he's not the only one in custody this morning. to find out why two of his passengers, both from West Hempstead, are also facing criminal charges.
- Canzoneri-Callahan Installed: Trustee Patricia Canzoneri-Callahan was sworn into office again Monday night to officially begin the three-year term she won in . Look for our coverage of her installation later this morning.
- Budget Review: The Malverne school board will hold its third budget review session tonight at 7 p.m. in the library. The board members and school officials will continue to scrutinize the by the administration and will listen to feedback from the public. See what was discussed at last week's budget review session .
- Increased State Aid: The budget passed by the New York State Legislature Friday increased aid to local schools. By how much more? Find out later today.
- Bone Marrow Drive: You could save the life of a Malverne student who has been diagnosed with leukemia and is need of a bone marrow transplant. Learn more .