It's been an exceptionally busy week in Malverne and West Hempstead but it's not quite over yet.
Find out what you can expect to find on Patch today. Here's our top stories for Feb. 17.
- West Hempstead Schools: This week we learned that Nassau BOCES will not be renewing its lease with the West Hempstead school district for the building on Eagle Avenue. Click here for the story. Plus, later today find out what other issues were addressed at the school board and budget meetings the district held this week.
- Playoffs: The post-season is underway for winter sports. Find out what teams in Malverne and West Hempstead are competing in the playoffs. Plus, see what senior players were recently honored in West Hempstead.
- Malverne Budget: Yesterday we told you all about the cuts proposed for the Malverne school district budget. Vote in our poll to tell us what type of budget you think the board should adopt.
- You Review: Have you ever used Tele-Techie in Malverne to fix your computer? Click here and tell us what you thought of their service.
- Mechanical Mules: You may have seen robots around the neighborhood recently as the Malverne robotics team took their inventions on tour. Look for the story and photos later today.