It will be raining ticker tape today inside the Canyon of Heroes in Manhattan as the fans shower the World Champion New York Giants with admiration.
Will you be attending the parade or watching from your office window? Find out how you can share your photos on Patch. Here's our top headlines for Feb. 7.
- Giants Parade: Post your photos from the New York Giants ticker tape parade . Want to upload photos from the scene of the action? It's simple if you have our Patch app for your smartphone. Download it for free here.
- School Board: The West Hempstead Board of Education will hold a policy meeting and work session tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the videoconference room. See what's on their agenda later today.
- New Board Candidate? Another West Hempstead father may be throwing his hat in the race for one of the seats on the school board when elections are held this spring. Meet him later today.
- Toilet Texting: Yes, you read that right. A recent study found that a majority of Americans (men and women) are so glued to their cell phones that they even text will using the toilet. Are you guilty of this? Vote in our (Don't worry, you'll remain anonymous.)
- Pancake Parties: Many residents in West Hempstead and Malverne kicked off their Super Bowl Sunday by having a plate full of pancakes at two separate fundraisers. Check out photos this afternoon from the events hosted by the Lions and .