- Yesterday you heard from on his accomplishments in four years at Lynbrook High School. Come back today at 8 a.m. and hear from the 2012 Lynbrook valedictorian and what she had to say about her time at Lynbrook.
- A Lynbrook woman was Monday morning in Suffolk County after she allegedly drunk under the influence of a drug with her two kids in the car. She was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child 15 years old or younger, along with three other charges.
- Luke Spitzer is a big name when it comes to Lynbrook football. While the senior played his last game in a Lynbrook Owls' uniform in November, he hasn't hung up his cleats yet. Come back today at 12 p.m. to see what game the star quarterback was recently selected to play in.
- A New England truck driver had a lot to say after receiving several traffic tickets while driving through Lynbrook earlier this month. See the driver's here.
- Want extra updates and information about Lynbrook? Go over and like the Lynbrook Patch Facebook page. Be sure to recommend us to your friends too. We've got 569 likes and we want to be at 600 by the start of July, so let's get moving!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something