A look at the top stories for this Thursday in Malverne and West Hempstead.
Here are the top headlines for June 14.
- Flag Day: The in Malverne will host its annual Flag Day ceremony at 11 a.m. today in the gazebo at . Some local students also participated in a Flag Day event Sunday organized by NYS Assemblyman Brian Curran. Click here for the story.
- WHCSA Meeting: Residents are encouraged to attend a town-hall style meeting tonight hosted by the West Hempstead Community Support Association. It will take place at 7:30 p.m. inside the West Hempstead Public Library. to see what local topics will be discussed.
- Ella Kate: A Shamrocks of Hope fundraiser was held at Sunday to benefit a 2-year-old girl from Massapequa who was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma. Find out how you can help later today.
- Summer Recreation: Sign-up for the village of Malverne's summer recreation will take place tonight from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at .
- Malverne Merchants: The Malverne Merchants and Professionals Association had to reschedule Wednesday's meeting to tonight. It will take place at 6 p.m. at Connolly Station.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now