- Today is the big day Lynbrook! Lynbrook Patch and Malverne-West Hempstead Patch and form Malverne-Lynbrook Patch, with existing editor Tara Conry covering the three communities.
- As I said yesterday, a big part of today's merger is heading over to the Malverne-West Hempstead Patch Facebook page immediately and clicking "like." Starting Thursday, it will become the Malverne-Lynbrook page and the Lynbrook Patch Facebook page will cease to be.
- With Tara Conry now running Lynbrook, it means that I, Matt Hogan, will go back to my job as associate regional editor for the South Shore of Nassau County. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you Lynbrook. It's been an enjoyable two months as editor and we've really taken this site to a whole new level -- so I'm even more excited to see where it will go from here!
- The Lynbrook Farmers Market will run today from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Head on down to Forest Avenue and see what's for sale. You can see photos from the here.
- If the farmers market wasn't enough for you, the is also tonight. The show will run from 6-8 p.m. in the municipal parking area behind the shops on Atlantic Avenue.