Do you like them crispy or naked? Hot and spicy or lip-smacking sweet? We’re talking wings, of course.
Chicken wings are a staple in any culture and they have a place on the menus of nearly every restaurant, pub or take-out joint in Malverne-West Hempstead.
Time to weigh in. Malverne-West Hempstead Patch is looking to unearth the best wings in town. Malverne-West Hempstead's Best is a new weekly feature where we’re asking you – our readers – to tell us your top picks.
Each Monday we’ll list our nominees – this week it’s wings – and ask for your recommendation. Did we leave your go-to spot off the list? Go ahead and add it in comments.
Wednesday we’ll narrow the field, taking your recommendations to put to a vote in the ultimate food-fight poll.
Friday afternoon we’ll announce a winner. Wing a ding ding!
Here are the nominees for Malverne-West Hempstead's best wings:
- Malverne Deli in Malverne
- Connolly Station Malverne
- Antonio's Italian-American Deli in Malverne
- Difference in Malverne
- Malverne Diner in Malverne
- Hunan Garden in Malverne
- Rax Pool and Grill in West Hempstead
- Pizza Cucina in West Hempstead
- Lantern Diner in West Hempstead
- Point Break Sports Bar in West Hempstead
- Gyro Hut in West Hempstead
- Cherry Valley Deli and Grill in West Hempstead
- Gino's of West Hempstead
- Domino's Pizza in West Hempstead
- Kingdom Soul Food Cafe in West Hempstead
- Hunan Delight in West Hempstead
- La Rosa's in West Hempstead
- Panda House in West Hempstead
Now tell us who has the best wings in Malverne-West Hempstead. Do it in comments below.