Some of the jobs open around the area this week.
- Assist chef in leading kitchen team to provide the freshest, best food possible in accordance with the Nordstrom recipe standards
- Motivate the kitchen team to strive for culinary excellence at maximum efficiency, comply with Company procedures and maximize profitability
- Maintain and support the restaurant kitchen environment by monitoring kitchen cleanliness
- Assist in implementing new kitchen strategies and action plans
- Train and monitor the development of all levels of kitchen staff
Direct all phases of manufacturing programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of major programs. Coordinates the preparation of operating budgets and manufacturing schedules. Acts as primary customer contact for all manufacturing activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
Part time sales associates with an outgoing personality and customer sales driven. Flexible hours. Perfect for a college student Energetic,passionate, and stylish. Sales experience a plus.
Business teacher needed for high school position.
- Overhaul and maintain silicon rectifiers and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Install and maintain various types of oil, air and vacuum circuit breakers, motor generator sets and other duties considered Electricians' work.
- Read and follow schematics, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Troubleshoot and test wiring, relays and control circuits using various tools/meters.
- Provide protection for contractors and force account personnel from hazards within the Substation and along the right of way.