Valentine's Day is all about love and romance — and with that idea in mind, we've made a list of some of the most romantic films in cinema history.
My personal favorite is Goodfellas [video]. The initial romance between Ray Liotta and Lorraine Bracco is amazing. Granted it spirals downward into a series of endless fights, cheating, drugs, witness protection and eventual divorce, but there's about 10-15 minutes of true love in there somewhere. Bad reference?
Anyway, here are some other well-known favorites that are sure to make your Valentine's Day a little more romantic ... err, maybe.
- The Notebook (Keep tissues nearby)
- WALL-E (Nothing like robots in love)
- Titanic (The Notebook on a sinking boat)
- Casablanca ("Here's looking at you, kid.")
- Sleepless in Seattle (I always get this confused with You've Got Mail)
Did we miss one that you like? Tell us in the comments below.