The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on September 23 and 8 a.m. on September 24, an unknown suspect(s) removed a GPS from complainant's vehicle on Cedarwood Drive. No damaged to the vehicle was reported.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on September 27 and 9 a.m. on September 28, a complainant noticed damage to wet cement that was just poured at Muriel Avenue.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on September 23 and 6 a.m. on September 24, unknown suspect(s) removed a walled from complainant's vehicle on Clearstream Avenue.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on September 24 and 6 a.m. on September 25, Unknown suspect(s) removed sunglasses and a GPS from complainant's vehicle on Crestwood Lane. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- On September 24 at 2:30 a.m. Unknown suspect(s) removed headphones and other miscellaneous items from complainant's unlocked vehicle on Fenwood Drive.
- On September 24 at 1 p.m., Gene Yovance, 18, of Elmont, was arrested on N. Fletcher Avenue and Meadowbrook Lane and charged with reckless driving, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle 3rd and five violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between 7 a.m. and 6:41 p.m. on September 25, a complainant discovered the rear window of her vehicle broken while it was parked at Valley Stream High School.
- On September 25 at 10:10 p.m., Lisa Cohen, 58, of Oceanside, was arrested on Rugby Road and charged with driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an incident without a report.
- On September 28 at 8:35 p.m., Nery Ramirez, 45, of Valley Stream, was arrested at Mott Street and Long Beach Road and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on September 26, Unknown person(s) removed complainant's wallet from his vehicle on Lakeview Avenue. Vehicle was unlocked with the driver’s side window open.
Related: Part I of the crime report can be found here.