The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on September 17 and 8 a.m. on September 18, unknown suspect(s) removed a GPS and eyeglasses from a vehicle that was parked in a detached garage on Argyle Road. Also stolen from the garage was a bicycle.
- Sometime between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on September 26, unknown person(s) removed complainant's wallet from his vehicle on Lakeview Avenue. Vehicle was unlocked with the driver’s side window open.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on September 29 and 6:15 a.m. on September 30, unknown person(s) broke the driver's side window of a car and took USC, GPS and a laptop on Nassau Boulevard.
- Sometime between 7:30 p.m. on September 29 and 6:30 a.m. on September 30, unknown person(s) broke the passenger side window and took a GPS from a car on Knollwood Drive and Nassau Boulevard.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on September 29 and 7:30 a.m. on September 30, unknown suspect(s) scratched the side of complainant's vehicle on Munson Avenue.
- On September 28 at 4:45 a.m., Ireno Cruz, 26, of Freeport was arrested at Hempstead Avenue and Morton Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle 3rd and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On September 29 at 4:15 a.m., Joseph Caccavale, 36, of West Hempstead was arrested at Hempstead Turnpike and Poplar Street and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On September 28 at 7:55 p.m., unknown suspect(s) attempted to remove complainant's bike on Quail Place.
- On September 28 between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m., a complainant noticed the flag pole located at the edge of his property on Rhame Avenue bent by an unknown person(s).
- On September 27 at 12:30 p.m., unknown suspect(s) attempted to break into complainant's vehicle on Centre Avenue, causing damage to the door.