The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department, Rockville Centre Police Department and Garden City Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- On March 21 at 7:10 p.m., Diana Rosinsky, 61, of Rockville Centre, was arrested for aggravated harassment in the second degree following an investigation by police personnel at the Rockville Centre Pharmacy, located at 30 Hempstead Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On March 22 at 5:41 a.m., Frederick Alcantar, 39, of Brooklyn was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation in the second degree and vehicle and traffic law violations following an investigation by police personnel in Municipal Parking Field No. 1 in Rockville Centre.
- On March 23 at 10:51 p.m., Thomas Taliento, 42, of Staten Island, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and a vehicle and traffic law violation following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Sunrise Highway and N. Centre Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On March 28, after stopping a vehicle for passing a red traffic light on Nassau Boulevard at Cambridge Avenue, a Garden City police officer arrested the driver, a 25-year-old male from Franklin Square, for aggravated DWI (.18 percent blood alcohol content) and passing a red light.
- On March 29, Garden City detectives arrested a 42-year-old male from Port Washington for aggravated harassment after making several alarming and threatening phone calls to a Franklin Avenue business office.
- On March 30, a Garden City police officer stopped a 33-year-old male from Uniondale for making improper/unsafe lane changes on Clinton Road and subsequently arrested him for DWI (.16 percent blood alcohol content), unlicensed operation, two lane violations and uninsured operation.
- On March 31, a 39-year-old male from Centereach was arrested for criminal contempt after violating a court order to stay away from his ex-girlfriend’s residence. He was also charged with possession of alleged cocaine and marijuana.
- On April 2, a Garden City police officer stopped a vehicle on Franklin Avenue and Eleventh Street for improper tail lights and for an expired inspection sticker. The driver, a 33-year-old male from Floral Park, was placed under arrest and charged with four counts aggravated unlicensed operation due to three open license suspensions, a prior DWI suspension, driving without a court ordered interlock system and an administrative violation.
- On March 22 at 8:04 p.m., a complainant from East Rockaway reported that an unknown male grabbed her and stole a pocketbook while in the vicinity of Riverside Drive and S. Village Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On March 20 at 8:52 a.m., a complainant from N. Village Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on March 19, unknown person(s) entered her apartment by unknown means and stole assorted jewelry valued at $1,000.
- On March 20 at 6:19 p.m., a complainant from Merrick Road in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 12:30 p.m. and 6:15 p.m., unknown person(s) damaged the door to her apartment, entered without permission and ransacked the apartment. There was an undetermined loss at the time of report.
- On March 24 at 2:15 p.m., a complainant from North Massapequa reported that two unknown persons assaulted him while in the rear of 22 N. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre. The assault resulted in an abrasion to the victim's left eye.
- On March 20 at 11:20 a.m., a complainant manager from Nesconset reported that a 2012 Ford van and key were missing from U-HAUL, located at 230 Maple Ave. in Rockville Centre, since Jan 16.
- On March 21 at 2:15 a.m., a manager from CVS Pharmacy, located at 598 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre, reported that unknown male and female stole cigarettes valued at $60.
- On March 23 at 10:36 p.m., a complainant from Valley Stream reported that unknown person(s) stole her Apple iPhone, valued at $200, while at Churchill’s Bar, located at 18 S. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On March 24 at 2:39 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that at approximately 9:45 p.m. on March 23, unknown person(s) stole a pocketbook containing a Oceanside Credit Union debit card and $140 cash while at Dark Horse Bar, located at 12 S. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On March 23 at 10:37 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that she had a dispute with a bouncer while at Croxley Ales, located 7-9 S. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On March 20 at 8:40 p.m., Jose R. Bisono, 37, of Rockville Centre, was issued appearance tickets for failure to display lliquor license, failure to display alcohol warning sign and permitting consumption on premise without license following an investigation by police personnel at 6 S. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On March 31, a vehicle driven by a 75-year-old female from Stewart Manor was traveling south on New Hyde Park Road attempting a left turn on to Fairmount Boulevard. Her vehicle came in collision with a vehicle travelling northbound. The vehicle then continued, striking a fence in St Anne’s Parking Field and two parked vehicles. There were no reported injuries.