The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A traffic stop led to the discovery of 92 pounds of marijuana and the arrest of a Bellport woman in North Bellmore on Jan. 26. For more on story, click here.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Jan. 26 and 9 a.m. on Jan. 27, a vehicle that was parked on Saw Mill Road had a brick thrown through the window by an unknown suspect, which caused damage.
- Sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 8:20 p.m. on Jan. 22, a home on Lefferts Place in Bellmore was broken into via the second story window. An unknown amount of cash and jewelry were stolen.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Jan. 23 and 7:45 a.m. on Jan. 25, an unknown suspect stole jewelry from a residence on Shore Road in Bellmore.
- At 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 23, Mao Dong, 42, of Bellmore, was arrested at Macy's in Sunrise Mall and charged with petit larceny.
- At 3:35 a.m. on Jan. 27, Jose Ortiz, 20, of Copiague, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Jan. 25, Robert Stein of East Meadow was arrested after he led police on a pursuit and injured two officers.
- A car that was parked on Bellmore Road was broken into on Jan. 25. Items were removed from the vehicle.
- Nassau County Police are searching for a woman that was involved in a bank robbery that occurred in TD Bank on Hempstead Turnpike on Jan. 27.
- Cash was stolen from a home on Sugar Maple Road in Levittown on Jan. 25.
- Two small fires were set at the former North Levittown Lanes on Jan. 26, with no loss reported.
- Unqua Elementary School initiated lockout procedures on Jan. 31 after receiving a phone threat that there was a weapon on school property, police and school officials said. For more on story, click here.
- At 7:21 p.m. on Jan. 22, a home on Norshon Avenue was broken into via the rear window, and jewelry was stolen.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Jan. 19 and 7 a.m. on Jan. 20, a vehicle that was parked on Powell Avenue in North Merrick had a blue line spray painted on it.
- Sometime after 2:30 a.m. on Jan. 27, a vehicle that was parked in a driveway on Meadowbrook Road was scratched, and there was damage to the taillight as well.
- A man on Alcona Street in Seaford reported on Jan. 24 that coins were stolen from his residence.
- On Jan. 25, Jonah Adler, 25, of Massapequa was arrested at the intersection of Clark Street and Washington Avenue in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Nassau County Police are searching for a woman who attempted to rob the TD Bank in Wantagh on Jan. 27. For more on story, click here.
- Graffiti was drawn on the side of Forest Lake Elementary School in Wantagh sometime between Jan. 18-21.
- Two fences on Roosevelt Street in Wantagh were reported damaged between Jan. 25-26.