The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department, Rockville Centre Police Department and Garden City Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- On March 27 at 2:02 a.m., Kyle J. Bennetter, 25, of Freeport, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and vehicle and traffic law violations following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Merrick Road and N. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On March 28 at 2:09 a.m., Servet Bordanaci, 52, of West Hempstead, was arrested for driving while intoxicated following a police investigation on Peninsula Boulevard in Rockville Centre.
- On April 4, Garden City detectives arrested a 23-year-old male from New Hyde Park for sexual offenses against a female acquaintance at a location within the village in February. He was charged with forcible touching and sexual abuse in the third degree.
- On April 5, a Garden City police officer arrested a 47-year-old female from Cedarhurst for the theft of $1,196 in assorted clothing from Lord & Taylor. She was charged with grand larceny.
- On April 5, a Garden City police officer cited a 34-year-old male Manhattan for disobeying a bridge clearance sign after striking the Cherry Valley overpass with his truck. There were no injuries reported.
- On April 7, a Garden City police officer stopped a 19-year-old female from Hempstead for driving her vehicle 50 MPH in a 30 MPH zone southbound on Clinton Road at Garden Street. She was subsequently arrested for DWI (.10 percent blood alcohol content), speeding and two lane violations.
- On March 25, a complainant from Marvin Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., unknown person(s) entered her residence unlawfully and remove assorted jewelry from inside a first floor bedroom drawer. No apparent forced entry observed.
- On March 26 at 5:46 p.m., a complainant from Freeport reported that sometime since Feb. 15, unknown person(s) stole a $90,000 2013 Lexus motor vehicle from the parking lot of Lexus, located at 700 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On March 26 at 9:22 a.m., a complainant from Huntington Station reported that sometime since March 25, unknown person(s) stole an $85,000 2013 Mercedes Benz motor vehicle from the parking lot of Lakeview Mercedes Benz, located at 650 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On March 26 at 6:55 p.m., a complainant from Kennedy Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime since March 17, unknown person(s) stole an iPad with a case valued at $365.
- On March 27 at 3:36 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that unknown person(s) stole his Fuji bicycle from the LIRR Rockville Centre Station on March 26.
- On March 28 at 12:45 p.m., a complainant from Walnut Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that unknown person(s) stole two New York State registration plates from her motor vehicle while it was parked in the driveway of her residence.