The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department, Rockville Centre Police Department and Garden City Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- On Feb. 13 at 1:36 a.m., Lucie Hurtova, 23, of Valley Stream, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and vehicle and traffic law violations following a police investigation on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 13 at 8:05 a.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 6 p.m. on Feb. 12 and 7 a.m. on Feb. 13, unknown person(s) placed graffiti on his 2000 Ford motor vehicle while it was parked on Maple Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 16 at 8:40 a.m., a complainant from Town Gourmet Market, located at 306 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that sometime between 10 and 10:20 p.m. Feb. 15, unknown person(s) placed graffiti on the rear of the market.
- On Feb. 17 at 9 a.m., a complainant from S. Kensington Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 10 p.m. on Feb. 16 and 8 a.m. on Feb. 17, unknown person(s) damaged the rear passenger side window of his 2011 Honda motor vehicle and stole two pieces of luggage containing a check book and assorted paperwork while the vehicle was parked in front of his residence.
- On Feb. 13 at 11:29 a.m., a complainant from Raymond Street in Rockville Centre reported that she lost a $9,000 diamond from a ring while in the vicinity of her residence.
- On Feb. 14 at 6:13 p.m., a complainant from Princeton Street in Rockville Centre reported that at approximately 5:30 p.m., an unknown male bicyclist cursed at her while in the vicinity of her driveway causing annoyance and alarm.
- Feb. 20: At approximately 3:30 a.m., an officer observed a vehicle traveling north on Nassau Boulevard in the southbound lanes on the wrong side of the center median. He stopped the vehicle and upon his investigation, the driver, a male 19-year-old from Glen Cove, was arrested for DWI (.14 percent blood alcohol content), driving in the wrong lane of traffic, not wearing a seatbelt, unlicensed operation and unregistered vehicle.
- Feb. 20: Officers arrested a 31-year-old female from Amityville for the larceny of $383 in assorted merchandise from Lord & Taylor.
- Feb. 20: An officer was assigned to investigate a report of an erratic driver on Kilburn Road. The vehicle was reported to be driving on a sidewalk and on a front lawn to a Kilburn Road residence with two flat tires. He observed the vehicle traveling west on Stewart Avenue making a left turn onto Edgemere Road where he stopped the vehicle. The driver, a male 19-year-old from Franklin Square, was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident, uninsured operation and unsafe tires.
- Feb. 20: A joint investigation by Chase Bank staff on Seventh Street and the Garden City Police Department resulted in the arrest of a female 21-year-old from Far Rockaway for grand larceny, attempted grand larceny and four counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument. The subject had attempted to cash two forged checks in the amount of $4,600 when the alert bank staff determined that they were false. The arresting officer also determined that the subject had already cashed two similar false checks in the amount of $4,500 at a Chase Bank in Hempstead earlier the same day.
- Feb. 22: Officer Russell stopped a vehicle for passing a red light southbound Franklin Avenue at Second Street. As a result of his investigation, the driver, a male 32-year-old from Hempstead was arrest for felony aggravated unlicensed operation for having 26 open license suspensions on 12 dates.
- Feb. 22: Garden City detectives arrested a male 24-year-old from Levittown for criminal possession of a controlled substance (heroin) in Garden City Parking Field No. 6.
- Feb. 23: A female 43-year-old from Hempstead was arrested for the larceny of $119.50 in assorted merchandise from Sears.
- Feb. 24: Four wheels and tires valued at $2,000 were stolen from a vehicle parked in the driveway of a Garden Street residence.
- Feb. 25: A truck inspection was conducted on Washington Avenue. Seven trucks were inspected and all were placed out of service; four trucks were issued Hazmat violations; six overweight tickets were issued and 64 tickets were issued overall.
- On Feb. 20 at 4:35 a.m., Augustin Mancia-Morales, 49, of Hempstead, was arrested for DWI at the intersection of Hempstead Turnpike and Doris Avenue.
- On Feb. 24 at 4:25 a.m., Michael Morris, 20, of Valley Stream was arrested for DWI at the intersection of Arkansas Drive and Salem Road.