- On Nov. 25 at 10:20pm, Vincent M. Laffey 34, of Elmont, was arrested and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation, uninsured motor vehicle and equipment violations on Hendrickson Ave.
- On Nov. 26 at 9:35pm, Margaret E. O’Conner, 36, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and driving while intoxicated (two counts) on John St.
- On Nov. 29 at 12:20am, Jeffrey A. Collado, 22, of Lakeview, was arrested and charged with assault and petty larceny on Noble St.
- On Nov. 30 at 1:47am, Shawn P. Sweeney, 21, of Garden City, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding, uninsured motor vehicle and open container of Alcohol in a motor vehicle on Sunrise Hwy.
- On Dec. 1 at 4:45am, Alexander Galan 28, of Oceanside, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated (two counts), speeding and unsafe lane change on Sunrise Hwy.
- On Dec 2 at 10:15am, Sean E. Smith, 41, of Springfield Gardens, NY was arrested and charged with two open warrants for criminal mischief, unlawful possession of marijuana and tampering with evidence on Merrick Rd.
- On Dec. 2 at 4:00pm, Christopher Rapp 32, of Oceanside, was arrested and charged with criminal contempt for an incident that occurred on Ocean Ave.
Lost Property: At 1:46pm on Nov. 23, the complainant reports that their Coach pocketbook, which contained their NYS Driver’s License and a Chase Visa Credit Card, was lost in the vicinity of their residence located on Vincent Ave. The pocketbook is valued at $150.
Petty Larceny: At 2:53pm on Nov. 26, the complainant reports that while at Sportime, located at 175 Merrick Road, an unknown person(s) removed $64 from their locker.