The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- On October 1 at 8:10 p.m., Stephen McLaughlin 19, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charged with criminal possession of marijuana on Windsor Place.
- On October 3 at 9:00 a.m., Rishi L. Raghunauth 39, of Far Rockaway, was arrested and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to signal on Peninsula Blvd.
- On October 4 at 11:0 a.m. Sergio Nazario 51, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charged with assault on Roxy Place.
- At 4:40pm on September 30, the complainant, the owner of Shake a Paw located at 1 Atlantic Avenue, reported that an 8-week-old Maltese Poodle puppy was stolen from his business. The puppy is valued at $995.
- At 1:07pm on October 2, the complainant, a billing clerk for Crown Ford located at 420 Merrick Road, reports that six In-Transit NYS registration plates were lost in the vicinity of Crown Ford. The plates were lost between September 28 and October 2.
- At 6:00pm on October 2, the complainant reports that an unknown person(s) opened a Sprint cellular phone account and purchased five cell phones in their name. The total amount of the charges is $555.
- At 9:09am on October 7, the complainant reports that an unknown person(s) took their 1993 Acura Legend automobile from their driveway located at 94 Wood Street. The car is valued at $5,000.
- At 1:59pm on October 7, the complainant reports that an unknown person(s) entered their residence, located at 287 Piccadilly Downs, through an unlocked rear bedroom window. The subject(s) then removed three flat screen televisions, a 60 inch, a 55 inch and a 46 inch. Also taken was a laptop computer, an electronic music mixer and an electronic keyboard. The total value of the items taken is $3,150.
- At 9:13pm on October 7, the complainant reports that an unknown person(s) cashed a counterfeit check with the complainant’s Citibank checking account number imprinted on it. The check was written in the amount of $1,700.