The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- On Oct. 14 at 11:05pm Brenton Clarke 25, of Inwood, was arrested and charged with robbery for an incident that occurred on Dawes Ave on Oct. 12.
- On Oct. 16 at 12:10am Craig E. Betso 27, of Island Park, was arrested and charged with criminal possession of controlled substance on Sunrise Highway.
- On Oct. 16 at 3:15am Frances L. Russo 58, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charged with trespass on Lynbrook Avenue.
- On Oct. 16 at 10:05pm Nicholas J. Walker 34, of East Rockaway, was arrested and charged with false personation, aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to obey a traffic control device on Broadway.
- On Oct. 16 at 10:55pm John A. Tomeo 32, of Roosevelt, was arrested and charged with aggravated criminal contempt, aggravated family offense and assault for an incident that occurred outside room 120 of the Capri Motor Inn located at 5 Freer Street.
- On Oct. 20 at 8:05pm Robert J. Dimaio 59, of Oceanside, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated on Ocean Avenue.
Criminal Mischief: At 1:45am on Oct. 19 the complainant reports that two panels from their fence, located on Lester Street, were damaged. The total amount of damage is $250.
Grand Larceny: At 3:30pm on Oct. 19 the complainant responded to Lynbrook Police Dept. to report that in June of 2012 their 2007 BMW was dropped off at Dealer Alternative Repairs, located at 675 Merrick Rd. The complainant states that the repair shop agreed to fix the car and hold it until the complainant returned home from overseas.
Upon returning the complainant attempted to contact Dealer Alternative and found that the repair shop was no longer in business. The complainant was able to contact the owner of the shop at which time they were informed that the car was sold at auction.