The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Terry Brooks, 46, of Jamaica, N.Y., was arrested on Aug. 23 and charged with Petit Larceny, which occurred at Rite Aid on Sunrise Highway.
- Duran Parkin, 27, of Freeport, was arrested on Aug. 23 and charged with second-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle and Unlawful Use of a Cellular Phone while operating a vehicle on Sunrise Highway.
- Kader Coulibaly, 20, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Aug. 24 and charged with Possession of Marijuana, which occurred on Taft Avenue.
- A complainant reports on Aug. 2 that a Grand Larceny occurred in that his 2011 Cadillac Escalade was broken into while parked in the lot next to Sporttime, and his credit card and Rolex watch( valued at $5,000) were removed.
- A Grand Larceny from a house on Union Avenue was reported on Aug. 2 by a complainant, who stated that a pocketbook and wallet were taken from the scene. After the alleged suspect was arrested, the complainant no longer wished to pursue charges.
- On Aug. 2 at 7 p.m., a complainant from from 44 Merrick Road reported Criminal Mischief to a sprinkler head, which was damaged by a skateboarder. Video reveals that the male suspect is between 11-13 years of age. Damage is valued at $100.
- A complainant from Evergreen Avenue reported on Aug. 3 that she lost her Handicapped Permit issued by the Village of Lynbrook sometime between July 20 and Aug. 3.
- A complainant from Vincent Avenue reports that she lost her Handicapped Permit issued by the Village of Lynbrook between May 1 and Aug. 3.
- A complaintant from 539 Merrick Rd. reports on Aug. 4 that a third-degree Burglary occurred between the hours of 9:30 p.m. on Aug. 3 and noon on Aug. 4, in which $1,000 cash and a Playstation 3 valued at $300 were removed from the store.
- A Petit Larceny was reported to have taken place between 7:15 a.m. and 7:25 p.m. on Aug. 7 at the LIRR station in Lynbrook, whereby a chained, 20” Men’s Diamondback Bicycle valued at $325 was taken from a bike rack.
- Between 7 p.m. on Aug. 8 and 10 a.m. on Aug. 9, a complainant alleges a third-degree Grand Larceny occurred when unknown persons entered a storage lot at Merrick Road and Wilbur Street and stole four Aluminum BMW rims and tires valued at $7,200.
- A complainant reports on Aug. 9 at about 9 p.m. Criminal Mischief to his 2001 Volvo, which was parked near 152 Lawrence Avenue. When complainant returned to his vehicle, he found that his front tire had been cut. Damage valued at $180.
- A complainant reported on Aug. 12 that Aggravated Harassment via phone had been occurring between June 1 and Aug. 12, in which several calls were made to his business on Merrick Road, threatening the workers.
- On Aug. 13, a complainant reports that her iPhone 4S was taken while she was at Dunkin Donuts on Sunrise Highway. A short time after leaving the store she realized she had left her phone, and went back, only to find it had been taken.
- A complainant reports on Aug. 13 that Aggravated Harassment had been occurring on 8/11/12 at 3:00 pm, when he received a threatening phone call to the business he works in at 431 Sunrise Highway.
- A complainant from Bixley Heath reports on Aug. 14 that a Petit Larceny occurred in her driveway. She discovered that her car radio, valued at $200, had been taken from her 1995 Toyota.
- Between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Aug. 14, a complainant reports a Grand Larceny, which took place at her house on Chestnut Street. She says several items of assorted gold jewelry, with a combined total value of $24,300, were taken from various jewelry boxes.
- A complainant from President Street reports a Petit Larceny that occurred at his house on Aug. 16 at 2:45 p.m. Two license plates were removed from his car, which was parked in his driveway.
- A third-degree burglary was reported on Aug. 17 at 82 Broadway, where a meat slicer, valued at $500, was taken from the deli.
- On Aug. 20, a complainant on Waterview Place, a victim of Identity Theft, reports that he was notified by his bank that $4,282 in charges to his debit card had been made without his knowledge.
- A complainant on New Street reported a Grand Larceny on Aug. 20, when she discovered that her 2009 Mercedes Benz, valued at $35,000, was missing from her driveway. A short time later the car was recovered with damage in Hewlett.
- A complainant reports a Petit Larceny occurred on Aug. 22 when his 24” Men’s Cannondale Bike, valued at $540, was stolen from a bike rack on Eldert Street and Broadway.
- On Aug. 23, a complainant on Palisade Avenue reports a Petit Larceny occurred in his attached garage, when he discovered his large, green snow blower, valued at $500, had been taken.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.