The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Angela H. Diluca, 17, of East Rockaway, was arrested on Sept. 25 at 10:04 p.m. and charged with Unlawful Possession of Marijuana on Sunrise Highway.
- Anthony A. Leazer, 29, of Hempstead, was arrested on Sept. 26 in East Meadow at 1:50 p.m. and charged with a robbery that occurred at the Holiday Inn Express, located at 1 Sunrise Hwy. in Lynbrook on May 3.
- Jonathan Faneytt, 17, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m. and charged with four counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance and two counts of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance on East Valley Stream Boulevard.
- Christopher J. DiGiovanni, 26, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Sept. 26 at 8:55 p.m.and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (warrant) and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance (warrant) on Hendrickson Avenue.
- Jeffrey L. Quinde, 28, of Floral Park, was arrested on Sept. 27 at 9:55 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Failure to Signal on Ocean Avenue.
- Jean L. Joseph, 23, of Brooklyn, was arrested on Sept. 29 at 4:55 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon on Elm Street.
- Yulisa D. Ortega, 26, of Rockville Centre, was arrested on Sept. 30 at 11:40 p.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated and Improper Left Turn on Peninsula Boulevard.
- William Echevarria, 24, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Oct. 1 at 9:57 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and No Rear lights on Merrick Road.
- At 10 a.m. on Sept. 27, a victim reports that an unknown person(s) stole the tires, rims, front headlights, front signal lights, rear taillights and center grill off of their 2004 Land Rover, which was parked at 675 Merrick Rd. The total amount of the loss is $6,000.
- A complainant reported at 6:35 a.m. on Oct. 3 that an unknown person(s) did broke the passenger front window of a 2008 Jeep, which was parked in the west side parking area of 640 Merrick Rd., and removed a pocketbook. The pocketbook, which is valued at $250, contained the complainant’s credit cards and checkbook.
- At 3:20pm on Sept. 19, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) charged $244.66 dollars on their USAA Mastercard.
- The office manager of OCLI, located at 360 Merrick Rd, reported on Oct. 1 at 11:35 p.m. that an unknown person(s) stole a prescription pad.
- A complainant reports that at 4:15 p.m. on Sept. 25 an unknown person(s) damaged the rear door and frame on their garage on Buckingham Place. The total amount of the damage is $700.
- At 7:25pm on Sept. 25, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did damage the rear door of their residence on Charles Street.The total amount of the damage is $60.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.