The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Joanne Bouillon-Middleton, 39, of Rosedale, was arrested on Feb. 11 at 8:55 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Unlicensed Operation, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, Uninspected Motor Vehicle and Uninsured Motor on Merrick Road.
- Joseph J. Doyle, 44, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 12 at 12:30 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance on Watkins Street.
- Denis Rodriguez, 23, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 13 at 11:40 a.m. and charged with Criminal Tampering, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and No Seat Belt on Merrick Road.
- Michael J. Canty, 54, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 13 at 5:45 p.m. and charged with three open warrants for Unlicensed Operation, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, Unsecured Registration Plate, Uninsured Motor Vehicle and two counts of Unlawful Removal of Recyclable Material on Washington Avenue.
- Daniel Castaneda, 17, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Feb. 14 at 7:48 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana on Peninsula Blvd.
- Andrew Moreno, 28, of Sunnyside, was arrested on Feb. 15 at 1:05 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Failed to Stop at a Stop Sign, Circumvention of Interlock Device and two open warrants for D.W.I. and No Seat Belt on Sunrise Highway. Moreno did have a restriction on his license requiring any vehicle he operated to have an ignition interlock device installed, which required the driver to give a breath sample before the vehicle would start.
- Timothy J. Marin, 19, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 16 at 10:34 a.m. and charged with Making Graffiti and Possession of Graffiti Instruments on Hempstead Avenue.
- Rahsaad Y. Peterson, 38, of Freeport, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 6:10 p.m. and charged with two open warrants for Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Blocking/ Interfering with Pedestrian Traffic at the Lynbrook train station.
- Stephan D. Seal, 23, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 6:10 p.m. and charged with an open warrant for Spitting at the Lynbrook train station.
- Denna E. Langdon, 21, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 10:22 p.m. and charged with Assault and Criminal Mischief on Davison Avenue.
- Between 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 17and 3:25 a.m. on Feb. 18, an unknown person(s) broke the front glass door of Danny’s Bagels, located at 8 Ocean Ave., entered the stor and stole $200. The value of the door is $450.
- At 11:51 a.m. on Feb. 13, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) stole four Infiniti automotive rims and tires from a 2011 Infiniti G37, which was parked at 84 Whitehall St. The value of the rims and tires is $4,000.
- At 11:25a.m. on Feb. 15, a complainant reports an unknown person(s) did charge $1,555.50 to their Citibank credit card account.
- At 2 p.m. on Feb. 15, a complainant reports an unknown person(s) made changes to their social networking site that were harassing and threatening.
- At 9 p.m. on Feb. 16, a complainant reports an unknown person(s) damaged a large garden ornament, which was in front of 504 Merrick Rd. The garden ornament is valued at $600.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.