The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Francisco A. Flores, 33, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Dec. 27 at 5 a.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (2 counts) and Unsafe Lane Change on Peninsula Boulevard.
- Lon V. Carey, 32, of Roosevelt, was arrested on Dec. 27 at 10:40 a.m. and charged with Assault at the Lynbrook Police Department Headquarters located at 1 Columbus Dr.
- Stephen V. Hampton, 21, of Inwood, was arrested on Dec. 27 at 7:07 p.m. and charged with Leaving the Scene of an Auto Accident, Unlicensed Operation and Expired NYS Inspection on Peninsula Boulevard.
- Jennifer Y. Horning, 39, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Dec. 28 at 10:20 p.m. and charged with Assault and Criminal Mischief on Bixley Heath.
- Jose M. Acevedo, 42, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Dec. 28 at 10:18 p.m. and charged with Assault on Bixley Heath.
- At 11:15 a.m. on Dec. 25, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) damaged the rear window of their 2003 Toyota while it was parked in their driveway on Oakland Avenue. The total amount of the damage is $250.
- A complainant reports at 4:15 p.m. on Dec. 26 that an unknown person(s) damaged the front fender of their 1999 Ford while it was parked in their driveway on Lyon Place. The total amount of the damage is $1,000.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.