The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Karriem L. Gooding, 36, of Queens Village, was arrested on Dec. 6 at 4:35 a.m. and charged with Criminal Contempt on E. Mineola Avenue.
- Li Ping, 49, of Flushing, was arrested on Dec. 6 at 6:40 p.m. and charged with Unauthorized Practice at 88C Atlantic Avenue. While employed as a massage therapist at The Health Center, Ping allegedly performed a massage without being licensed by the State of New York.
- Michael Pataky, 22, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Dec.6 at 10:30 p.m. and charged with Burglary and Grand Larceny for incidents that occurred on Abrams Place between June 2012 and December 2012.
- Marlon O. Renderos, 24, of Freeport, was arrested on Dec. 9 at 10:44 p.m. and charged with three open warrants, one for Disorderly Conduct, one for Public Urination and one for Unlicensed Operation on Sunrise Highway.
- Rufus Parker Jr., 39, of Long Beach, was arrested on Dec. 10 at 8:05 p.m. and charged with Unlawful Possession of Marijuana on Scranton Avenue.
Suspicious/Unusual Incident: A complainant reports that at 8:15 p.m. on Nov. 30 an unknown person(s) ordered three pairs of headphones, valued at $495.71, with the complainant’s Citibank Mastercard. The headphones were delivered to the complainant’s residence on Lenox Avenue.
Burglary: The owner of North Star Collision reports that at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 8 an unknown person(s) entered the business, located at 633 Merrick Rd., damaged a safe, removed $550 from a cash box and stole a BP gas card. The total loss is $1,150.
Petit Larceny: At 1 p.m. on Dec. 11, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) withdrew $500 from their Ridgewood Savings Bank debit account.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.