The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Felix Santos, 35, of Brooklyn was arrested on Oct. 11 at 10:50 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Equipment Violation on Sunrise Highway.
- Jamie Wilson, 27, of St. Albans, was arrested on Oct. 12 at 11:40 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Harassment at Lynbrook Police Department Headquarters.
- Ernesto J. Vindell, 31, of Kew Gardens, was arrested on Oct. 12 at 9:43 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Unregistered Motor Vehicle on Sunrise Highway.
- Peter L. Lind, 46, of Hempstead was arrested on Oct. 12 at 10:05 a.m. and charged with Disorderly Conduct (warrant) on Atlantic Avenue.
- Christopher T. Tummolo, 25, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Oct. 13 at 2:06 a.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated and Failure to Maintain a Lane on Atlantic Avenue.
- Michael P. Dombek, 51, of Carle Place, was arrested on Oct. 16 at 11:56 a.m. and cahrged with a village code warrant for Smoke Alarms Not Maintained at Lynbrook Police Headquarters.
- Victor M. Rivera, 31, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Oct. 16 at 4:10 p.m. and charged with Leaving the Scene of an Auto Accident at Lynbrook Police Headquarters.
- An unknown person entered a St. Nicholas Street residence through an unlocked side door around 4:45 p.m. on Oct. 15 and stole $160 in cash.
- At 11 a.m. on Oct. 15, a Lynbrook High School teacher reports that an unknown person(s) removed a Dell laptop computer from the classroom closet of Room 209. The theft occurred between July 19 and July 23. The computer is valued at $1,003.31.
- A complainant reports that on Oct. 12 at 9:40 a.m. an unknown person stole their NYS Handicapped Parking Permit from their car, which was parked at Rite Aid at 633 Sunrise Hwy.
- At 1:25 p.m. on Oct. 15, a complainant reports that an unknown person stole two gold rings, valued at $800, from their Charles Street residence. The theft occurred between Aug. 27 and Oct. 15.
- At 1 p.m. on Oct. 13, at complainant reports that an unknown person made seven unauthorized purchases on their Discover Credit Card, totaling $1,359.91.
Petit Larceny/Criminal Tampering
- A complainant reports that on Oct. 14 at noon an unknown person entered their 2008 Pontiac, which was parked in municipal parking Field 17, and removed their NYS registration, NYS insurance card and a knapsack from the vehicle. The suspect also removed the brake fluid cap, disconnected the collant and vacuum hose, let air out of a rear tire, and bent the registration plate. The total value of items taken is $38.25.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.