The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Gerson M. Giron, 28, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Jan. 1 at 11 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Equipment Violation on Merrick Road.
- Jerry Merchant, 18, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Jan. 1 at 7:10 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance and Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument at CVS located at 633 Merrick Rd.
- Joseph W. Keefe Jr., 25, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Jan. 3 at 2:10 p.m. and charged with Petit Larceny at 1 Columbus Dr.
- Caesar A. Roberts, 51, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Jan. 3 at 9:50 p.m. and charged with an open warrant for False Personation, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Unlicensed Operation and Insufficient Stop Lamps on Fenimore Street.
- Saul Rodriguez, 36, of Hempstead, was arrested on Jan. 4 at 12:34 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Suspended Registration, Expired NYS Inspection and Expired NYS Inspection (Heavy Duty) on Sunrise Highway.
- Mario A. Acevedo, 28, of Far Rockaway, was arrested on Jan. 7 at 2:45 p.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated and Speeding on Peninsula Boulevard.
- Assault - A complainant responded to Lynbrook Police Department Headquarters on Jan. 2 at 7:30 p.m. to report that while at a social gathering on Oakland Avenue on Jan. 1 at 1:45 a.m. the complainant was assaulted by another person. The Nassau County Police Department is currently investigating the assault.
- Lost Property
-At 9:15 p.m. on Jan. 5, a complainant reports that they lost their Toshiba laptop computer in the vicinity of the Holiday Inn Express located at 1 Sunrise Hwy.
-At 9:05 p.m. on Jan. 7, a complainant reports that they lost their Apple iPhone in the vicinity of the 46 Stauderman Ave.
- Criminal Mischief- A complainant reports on Jan. 6 at 11:30 a.m. that an unknown person(s) damaged the rear door of 27 Watkins Pl. The total amount of the damage is $150.
- Grand Larceny/Criminal Mischief- At 10:07 a.m. on Jan. 7, a complainant at the Anchor Audi located at 843 Sunrise Hwy. reports that an unknown person(s) cut the chain link fence of their storage lot. The unknown person(s) then removed four tires and rims from a 2013 Audi Q7. The total amount of tires and rims is $ 5,950.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.