The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Shaun N. Antoine, 28, of Hempstead, was arrested on Nov. 20 at 9:20 p.m. and charged with Patronizing a Prostitute at Lynbrook Capri Motor Inn located at 5 Freer St.
- Dinesha M. Campbell, 20, of Jamaica, was arrested on Nov. 20 at 10:05 a.m. and charged with Prostitution at Lynbrook Capri Motor Inn located at 5 Freer St.
- Dennis A. Vela, 23, of Elmont, was arrested on Nov. 22 at 3 a.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated, Disobey No Passing Zone, Improper Registration Plates, Unregistered Motor Vehicle and Uninsured Motor Vehicle on Lakeview Ave.
- Tara Simpson, 28, of Rosedale, was arrested on Nov. 26 at 12:42 a.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated and Operating Without Headlights on Sunrise Highway.
- At 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 17, a complainant reports that $8,550 in assorted cash and $26,000 in assorted jewelry was missing from their safe. The currency and jewelry were inside the safe, which was located in the basement of their home on Abrams Place. The total loss is valued at $34,550.
- At 8 p.m. on Nov. 19, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did enter their residence, located at 210 Atlantic Ave., and removed $6,425 in assorted jewelry from their bedroom.
- At 4:20 p.m. on Nov. 20, an 11-year-old boy reports that while walking northbound on Union Avenue at Scranton Avenue at 2:45 p.m. a black male, who was sitting in a parked tan Toyota 4-Runner, asked him, “Do you know where the plumbing supply is?” and “Can you get in my car and show me?” These questions put the complainant in fear, at which time he did run from the scene to a family member’s home. The suspect is described as a 30-40 years of age, short hair, brown eyes, with a Jamaican accent and was wearing a black long-sleeved T-shirt.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.