The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Lawrence H. Hoffmann, 28, of Shoreham, was arrested on Sept. 5 at 4:05 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, No Insurance and Tinted Windows on Ocean Avenue.
- Louis W. Capone, 34, of Inwood, was arrested on Sept. 5 at 4:55 p.m. and charged with Criminal Contempt on Bayview Avenue.
- Amanda R. Heilmann, 25, of Massapequa, was arrested on Sept. 5 at 9:15 p.m. and charged with two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Operate while using a Cell Phone and Violation of Conditional Use License on Ocean Avenue.
- Catherine M. Haynes, 30, of Rockville Centre, was arrested on Sept. 6 at 10:20 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance on Windsor Avenue.
- Kenya Fleming, 38, of Springfield Gardens, was arrested on Sept. 7 at 7:15 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Speeding on Sunrise Highway.
- Richard J. Pechia, 56, of Rosedale, was arrested on Sept. 9 at 10:10 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (warrant), Unlicensed Operation, Failed to Signal and No Brake Lights on Merrick Road.
- Nakua J. Small, 32, of Hollis, was arrested on Sept. 10 at 4 p.m. and charged with Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle on 204th Street in Hollis, N.Y.
- Dylan M. Hughes, 21, of East Rockaway, was arrested on Sept. 10 9:58 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Equipment violation on Broadway.
- Niger Gist, 29, of Brooklyn, was arrested on Sept. 10 at 10:03 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Unregistered Motor Vehicle and Improper Registration Plates on Sunrise Highway.
- Mathieu Jean-Pierre, 37, of Brooklyn, was arrested on Sept. 12 at 12:45 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Speeding on Merrick Road.
- At 9:40 p.m. on Sept. 4, a complainant reports that after returning home to their residence on Whitehall Street, they found their side door open. The complainant reports that unknown person(s) did remove one woman’s engagement ring, valued at $4,000, two men’s gold clauddagh rings, valued at $400, a men’s gold wedding ring, valued at $200, assorted U.S. vintage coins, valued at $150 and $20 in cash from the house. The total loss is $7,750.
- At 6 p.m. on Sept. 8, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did damage the front windshield of their 2007 Nissan, which was parked in the parking area of 55 Wilbur Street. The value of the windshield is $500.
- At 3 p.m. on Sept. 10, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did damage the passenger side of their 2004 Buick, which was parked on Ocean Avenue, by scratching the paint with an unknown object. The value of the damage is $800.
- At 3:25 p.m. on Sept. 10, a complainant reports that their wallet was stolen from their desk at Simon Paston & Son’s Agency, located at 381 Sunrise Highway. The wallet, a Ferragamo men’s wallet valued at $375, contained the victim’s driver’s license, credit card, debit card and assorted cash in the amount of $80. The victim’s debit card was then used to make purchases valued at $1,111.04. The total amount of the loss is $1,566.04.
- At 10:32 a.m. on Sept. 12, the manager of Legacy Infiniti located at 855 Sunrise Hwy, reports that an unknown person(s) did remove eight tires and rims from two Infiniti vehicles. The value of the tires and rims is $9,600.
Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle
- At 1:40 p.m. on Sept. 11, a complainant, the Security Manager of Hertz located at 56 Horton Ave., reported that their 2012 Chevrolet Traverse, which was rented on April 17, 2012, has not been returned. The value of the vehicle is $23,574.19. Another vehicle, a 2012 GMC Arcadia rented on June 4, 2012, has also not been returned, reports the complainant. The value of this vehicle is $28,590.21.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.