The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Jose A. Castellon, 29, of West Hempstead, was arrested on Jan. 14 at 11:30 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Harassment at Lynbrook Police Department Headquarters.
- Craig C. White, 42, of Amityville, was arrested on Jan. 15 at 10:07 a.m. and charged with an open warrant for Disorderly Conduct at Lynbrook Police Department Headquarters.
- Alexander C. Rivero, 19, of Valley Stream, was arrested on On Jan. 16 at 9:10 p.m. and charged with Unlawful Possession of Marijuana on Piccadilly Downs.
- Elias Haniotis, 31, of Barto, Penn. was arrested on Jan. 17 at 10:33 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and Tinted Windows on Sunrise Highway.
- Tiana S. Boer, 22, of Springfield Gardens, was arrested on Jan. 17 at 8:07 p.m. and charged with two counts False Personation and an open warrant for Prostitution, Escape and Dangerous Drugs at the Lynbrook Capri Motor Inn located at 5 Freer St.
- A complainant at Phoenix Beverages (2 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn) reports at 4:50 p.m. on Jan. 11 that while making a delivery to Wine and Liquor Mart, located at 393 Sunrise Hwy, an unknown person(s) removed their Ryder Rental Truck. The truck, a 2005 Isuzu, which was parked in municipal parking field # 12, is valued at $17,500 and the truck contained 209 bottles of assorted liquor valued at 15,310.92.
- At 4:35 p.m. on Jan. 16, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) removed assorted jewelry from their Union Avenue residence. The jewelry, valued at $31,356.64, was taken somtime between Dec. 17 and Jan. 16.
- At 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 14, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) charged $228.79 on their Island Federal Credit Union account.
- At 1:21 p.m. on Jan. 15, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) charged $434.53 on their CapitalOne Bank account.
- A complainant reports at 2:40 p.m. onJan. 18 that an unknown person(s) stole their Apple iPhone, which was on their desk at their place of employment, All Metro Health Care, located at 50 Broadway. The value of the phone is $600.
- A complainant reports at 12:50 p.m. on Jan. 21 that an unknown person(s) stole their Apple iPhone, which was on the counter at their place of employment, Cold Stone Creamery, located at 6 Broadway. The value of the phone is $800.
- At 7:31 p.m. onJan. 20, a complainant reports that while sitting at a table at White Castle, located at 490 Sunrise Hwy, their wallet, which contained $250, was removed from the table by an acquaintance without the complainant’s permission. The Lynbrook Police Detective Division is currently investigating the larceny.
Grand Larceny/Criminal Mischief
- At 1:35 p.m. on Jan. 20, the owner of Merrick Road Collision located at 214 Merrick Rd. reports that an unknown person(s) cut a chain link fence and removed six assorted tires and rims from their storage area. The value of the tires and rims is $1,450 and the value of the fence is $200.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.