- On April 17 at 6:30 p.m., Tinisha L. Newland, 23, of New Rochelle, was arrested for shoplifting at Stop & Shop, located at 50 Cherry Valley Ave. in West Hempstead.
- On April 17 at 7 p.m., Alana Weinberg, 33, of Bayside, was arrested for shoplifting located at 50 Cherry Valley Ave. in West Hempstead.
- On April 17 at 1:29 a.m., Jacqueline Burns, 30, of Oceanside, was arrested for DWI at the intersection of Nassau Boulevard and Washington Street in West Hempstead.
- On April 21 at 4:05 a.m., Tricia A. Cimkowski, 20, of East Rockaway, was arrested for DWI at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Ocean Avenue in East Rockaway.
- Between 11 p.m. on April 16 and 9 a.m. on April 17, a complainant discovered that unknown person(s) had attempted to remove the drive shaft from his vehicle while it was parked on Front Street in East Rockaway.
6:30 a.m. and 8 p.m. on April 16, unknown person(s) took a sound mixer,
14 microphones and six speakers from a vehicle parking in the IHOP
parking lot, located at 85 Hempstead Turnpike in West Hempstead. There
was no damage to the vehicle.
- Between 3:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on April 16, unknown person(s) removed property from a complainant's locker at Lynbrook South Middle School, located at 333 Union Ave. in Lynbrook.
- Between 8 a.m. on April 19 and 8 a.m. on April 20, unknown person(s) damaged the East Rockaway Dockmaster's office, located at Parking Field No. 9 in East Rockaway, for the second night in a row.
- Between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on April 18, unknown person(s) smashed the back window of the complainant’s vehicle while it was parking on Maple Street in West Hempstead.