The Lynbrook village board will hold its monthy business meeting tonight at 7 p.m. inside Village Hall.
The board will voting on two appointments (Recreation Supervisor and Seasonal Clerk), enforcing codes pertaining two parking and property maintenance an accepting for the village's fire department.
Village officials will also be discussing traffic control on Harriet Street, and will an inspection report on illegal housing. There will also be hearings on a proposed local law, declaring one property eminent domain and rezoning two others for
You can view the full meeting agenda below. Look for coverage of the July meeting on Patch later this week.
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE INCORPORATED VILLAGE OF LYNBROOK, MONDAY – JULY 16, 2012
- Appointments– a) Recreation Supervisor b) Seasonal Clerk
- Enforcement - a) 6 Hour Parking Renewal b) Property Maintenance Notice
- Authorization – a) Engage GASB-45 Actuarial Study b) Requisition #2 – Johnson Controls c) Fire Department FEMA Grants d) 35 Wilbur Street
- 141 Hempstead Avenue – Antique Equities
- 46 Harriett Street – Traffic Control
- Illegal Housing Inspection Report
- 30 Park Place – Update Report
- Executive Session
- Minutes – 6/18/12
- Chamber of Commerce Report
- Appointment – Police Officer
- Department Reports – April, May & June
- Presentation – a) Long Island Power Authority b) Golf Outing Committee
- Public Hearings – a) Local Laws – Alternate Members b) Eminent Domain – 47 Broadway c) Rezoning/Special Use – 3 Merton and 417 Ocean Ave.
- Adjourn to August 13, 2012.
15. Request to use F.D. Vehicle – August 13 – 19
16. Farmers Market – PF#12
18. Good & Welfare