Here's a look at the agenda for Monday night's meeting, courtesy the Lynbrook Village website:
- The board will hold a public hearing on sidewalk assessments.
- The board will set a date for a public hearing on Jan. 13, 2014 for the following local laws: tax levy, search warrant, boarding houses, fingerprinting, message signs and 733 Sunrise Hwy. re-zoning.
- The board will discuss the renewal of the Roller Hockey Lease.
- A roof repair update will be given.
- During the 8 p.m. public session, the board will review minutes from the previous meeting, give a chamber of commerce report, discuss requests from the fire department and girl scouts sales and go over bills and good & welfare.