The Village of East Rockaway holds a regular meeting Monday night, 7 p.m. at Village Hall, located at 376 Main St.
Here's a look at what's on tonight's agenda, courtesy the village website:
- The board will hold a public hearing for the 2012-13 adopted budget and press release.
- Request from to hold the annual Pre-Prom party at Carrigan Point on Wednesday, June 21st from 4:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Resolutions: Authorizing the Mayor to sign a Letter of Engagement with Proteus for communications and public relations consulting services.
- Appointment of J. Ryan, Esq. as Attorney for the Planning Board.
- Approving the 2011 LOSAP List for Posting.
- Approving Contract with Standard Security as it relates to the E. R. F. D. LOSAP Program.
- Authorizing a Transfer of Funds from Reserve for Bonded Debt to Interfund Transfer Account.
Executive Session: Adjourn meeting.
Are you going to the meeting tonight? Tell us in the comments.