Wondering what's going on in town this week?
Check out some events taking place in town this week and if you see we've missed something, add it to the boards.
- The Malverne Community Theatre Hosts “A Night of Improv” at the Malverne Bible Church on Friday and Saturday, September 20 and 21. Buy tickets now or at the door. You can purchase in advance at malvernetheatre.org. Find out more info. here.
- The Village of Lynbrook will hold a meeting of the board of trustees on Monday night at 8 p.m. Stay with Patch for a look at what’s on the agenda for the meeting.
- Get in shape and have fun at Studio Z Fitness in Lynbrook this week at Zumba with Lisa. The studio is located 290 Broadway.
- Head to the Lynbrook Library on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. for a movie. Movies are FREE, Intended for an ADULT AUDIENCE ONLY and located in the community room.
- Want to learn more about Medicare? The ABCs of Medicare will be held at the Malverne Library on Tuesday at 2 p.m. Find out what you need to know about Medicare and how it differs from your present health coverage, who is eligible, what supplement options are available in NY, what is a Medicare Advantage plan, and much more.