Click the links below for a look at what's happening around the local area:
- Country-themed cookout/barbecue with pig roast, hamburgers, hot dogs, drinks,[etc},music, games, prizes and so much more. Please come and help because Oklahoma needs us!
- Insects may be small but they can do amazing things! Meet real live insects and then take a walk outside to find out more in the forest.
- Do you have something old or unique and you wonder if it has some value? Certified appraiser Eddie Costello and his wife Jean, will present a lecture that is both informative and highly entertaining on how to identify today’s hottest antiques and collectibles.
- Pump up your tires, dust off your bikes, and get ready for the 10th Annual C.U.R.B. Bike Ride on Saturday, August 10 at 10 a.m. in Long Beach, with registration beginning at 9 a.m.
- The Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project, now in its seventh year, helps keep beaches, rivers, parks and lakes across America “barefoot friendly.”
- Indoor Flea Market featuring clothing, household items, bric a brac, new and vintage jewelry, toys, books, linens and much more.
- It's 80s Night at the Garden City Pool! A DJ will play all the favorites and the snack bar will have specials on popcorn shrimp/chicken combos as well as virgin tropical drink specials