Veterans of Foreign Wars
Drag box to select area
The Veterans of Foreign Wars organization was established in 1899 by veterans returning home from the Spanish-American war. The organization has grown immensely over the last 100 years, with posts and locations all over the country. The Lynbrook branch is located on Merrick Road, and its meetings are held monthly. The hall is also available for rentals.
235 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563