If you still haven't gotten your special someone something for Valentine's Day, don't worry because you still have some time and you don't have to go far to get the sweetest gifts.
Check out some of the deals we found around town and tell us where you got your gifts this year in the comments.
Candy and Chocolate
- One of the more obvious choices of where to stop for Valentine's Day is the on Atlantic Ave. Hallmark has a big selection of chocolate boxes from Russell Stover and Godiva, as well as plenty of stuffed animals and cards.
- The Sweet Peace is well-known for their specialty cakes, but they also make some Our favorite was the Dozen Roses cupcakes, for $20 for a dozen. The cupcakes will be freshly made on Tuesday.
- Also check out the for cookies and sweets, and Jeanie's Bakery in East Rockaway, located at 59 Main Street.
- on Hempstead Ave. is They've in stock as well as tulips and a bunch of stuffed animals.
- Other florists around town to check out are and in Rockville Centre. Dee's Nursery in Oceanside is another local option if you are in the area.
- has necklaces, Valentine's Day bears, bracelets and more.
- Also check out , and
- is having a special on Tuesday - they will be giving a little gift to all the women during dinner on Valentines Day and will have deals on dinner for two. It will also be a extra special specials menu. E-mail Brian@Pearsallstation.com for more info.
- , , and are all solid choices for Tuesday.
- For a good bottle of wine, head to the and Goldy's in East Rockaway.
- in Lynbrook is having a Valentine's Day special - 20 percent off all autographed merchandise. The store also just received NY Giants Super Bowl championship merchandise.
- went blue for the Giants Super Bowl run, and now they are going red for Valentine's Day!