The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Between 4 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Aug. 29, an unknown suspect stole a wallet from a car on Madison Avenue in West Hempstead.
- At 3:40 p.m. on Sept. 1, a suspect kicked a vehicle after getting into an argument with the car's owner over a parking spot. The incident took place on Oakford Avenue in West Hempstead.
- Between 11 p.m. Sept. 1 and 7 a.m. Sept. 2, a suspect stole change and other items from a car on Garden Place in West Hempstead.
- Between 11 p.m. Sept. 1 and 9:30 a.m. Sept. 2, sports equipment was taken from a car on Hempstead Gardens Drive in West Hempstead.
- At 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 28, Christina Sholomon, 26, of Brooklyn, was arrested and charged with DWI and a vehicle and traffic violation on Woodfield Road in West Hempstead.
- At 3:40 p.m. on Aug. 30, Andrea Tuzzolino, 19, of Harrison, was arrested and charged with DWI, aggravated DWI, and one traffic violation at Hempstead Turnpike and Mayfair Avenue in West Hempstead.
- At 4:40 p.m. on Sept. 1, Cristian Lopez Santiago, 21, of Bayshore, was arrested and charged with DWI and two traffic violations at Nassau Boulevard and Baldwin Drive in West Hempstead.